Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Reflection on the self-chosen project kiosks

Technology I'm most likely to use in my future classroom:
I was such a huge fan of Glogster -- but maybe I'm biased because I chose it myself.  I also liked the interactive features of Prezi and thought there was a lot that could be done with it in a classroom setting.  For younger students, I thought Kerploof's story-telling features were engaging and fun.

Technology I would be least likely to use in my future classroom:
While Animoto's paid features were really cool, I thought that the lack of interactive features and the limited free options were a big limitation.  If money were no object, I would use animoto.  However, there are other free options that have more functionality.

What I learned about instructional strategies from my classmates:
The more interactive features (IE: links to click, audio to hear, video to see, etc.), the more engaging the project.  I found stations that had a lot of ways to interact were the most interesting regardless of the service they were discussing.

No comments:

Post a Comment